This is a mixed lot of 10 vintage cookbooks. Included are:
- "A hundred heavenly ways to serve: The Fruits of Summer" which is a small booklet of 47 pages, and includes ways to serve Peaches, Pears, Plums, and Nectarines.
- "A Diet for The Young At Heart" which is 31 pages long, copyrighted in 1983 and 1986 by Best Foods, CPC International Inc.
- "The Muffin Cookbook: Muffins for all Occasions." Which is 93 pages, copyrighted by Publications International, Ltd.
- "Baker's Chocolate and Coconut Favorites." which is 72 pages long.
- "Real Home Cooking" Which is 95 pages long and copyrighted by Pillsbury Company in 1991.
- "The Convenience Cookbook" which is 96 pages long.
- "100 Prize-Winning Recipes" which is 96 pages long and copyrighted by Pillsbury Hills inc.
- "Bake-Off Cookbook" which is 96 pages long and copyrighted 1967 by Pillsbury Company.
- "100 Bake-Off Recipes" which is 86 pages long and copyrighted 1969 by Pillsbury Company.
- "Pillsbury's Best 11th Grand National Bake-Off Cookbook" which is 96 pages long.
All these items come in good pre-owned condition, with limited wear and some staining.